Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blog, blog blog...

Do you remember when you were young and your attention span was not as sharp as it came to be in your adult life?

For most of us, it was in our journey towards adulthood that we learned the term "blah, blah, blah...". That term is most often used to express a disdain or lack of interest in a lecture, a speech, or anything someone may have to say. For example, "My Dad lectured me on the dangers of underage drinking and how it can ruin my life, blah, blah, blah..."

Not being much of a reader, I was not part of the Web Log (AKA Blog) phenomena that seems to have taken the Internet by storm. For me, "blah, blah, blah..." became "blog, blog, blog..."

However, now I am starting to gain interest is this form of news and/or entertainment, though through no fault of my own. I was assigned the task of creating this blog for one of my graduate program classes.

So here it is. Let’s see how well I adapt to this new “art form”. Wish me luck?

Brown Blogger

1 comment:

  1. I am new to the world of blogging as well! Like you, the idea of blogging had become a bit of a drone to me, and I never engaged. I am excited to participate and learn from and with others!

    ReplyDelete